SkillsFuture Credit-Eligible: FACEBOOK MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS. (Synchronous e-Learning) $99 SGD only!!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM AT THE END OF THIS PAGE!!
This is a Virtual Learning Classroom. (Synchronous e-Learning)
Participants are advised to be/have
- Familiar with Zooms Online Conferencing Tools
- Updated Computer Laptop with working Camera and Microphone
- Minimum Computer with Window 7 and above with Chrome Browser
- With strong and stable Internet Connection
ZOOMS ONLINE CONFERENCING www.zoom.us
Course Fees Payment
Course fee: $99
For Cash Payment
Payment by Bank Transfer to OCBC Saving Bank : 5272034371.
Payment by PayNow: 92449847
For SkillsFuture Credit Fund.
- We will prepare your Training Invoice and sent to you via email or whatsapp.
- You will upload the Invoice at MySkillsFuture- Your One Stop Portal.
- Please update us via email or whatsapp your Claim ID upon successful claim from SSG
Do not forget to click the Submit Button at the end of this page for your class registration.
Booking of course date is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Confirmation of Seat
Your seats are only confirm after you have done with the COURSE PAYMENT through Bank Transfer or PAYNOW.
For SkillsFuture Credit Fund. We need your CLAIM ID from SSG
NOTE: CLASS WILL COMMENCE UPON SUFFICIENT NUMBERS OF REGISTRATION.
Kindly contact us at 92449847(Cashmoney Dollar) or 90739714(Happy Budhiaty) should you not receive any email (do check your junk folder just in case)
Facebook Marketing For Beginners (Synchronous e-Learning)
Introduction to Facebook Marketing for Beginners Course is designed to equip participants with practical
knowledge and skills on using Facebook Marketing strategy and executing Facebook Advertising
At the end of this Virtual Learning Classroom, participants will be able to:
- Develop a Facebook Marketing Strategy as to align with their organisation and business objectives and
- Create a Facebook Page for their Organisations.
- Interpret Facebook Page Insights Report for future Facebook Marketing Strategy.
- Understand various Facebook Advertising Objectives such as:
a) Brand Awareness
b) Lead Generation
- Make specific decision on deliverable from Ad Set such as
a) Facebook Newsfeed
b) Instagram Newsfeed
c) Sponsored Newsfeed
d) Audience Network
- Create Facebook Advertising Campaign by defining effective Ad Set variables such as:
c) Audience Targeting
e) Audience Interest
- Design Facebook Ad Creative such as
a) Creative Videos
b) Single Image Ads
c) Carousel Ads
- To set up a Facebook Pixel as to measure, optimize and build core audiences with Facebook Audience
Insight Tools for better Ad Targeting.
Data Protection Consent Form
- The Learning and Training Consultancy is a Training Company that respects privacy. In the application form, we have requested for your personal information.
- To enable us to assist you effectively, the personal information we have requested for may be collected, used or disclosed for the following purposes:
(a) general administration and services in relation to the running of the service(s), programme(s) or event(s);
(b) conducting of checks with the Do Not Call Registry;
(c) compliance with any legal or regulatory requirements;
(d) marketing or offering of other services provided by The Learning and Training Consultancy, which may be of relevance or interest to you (where applicable) to your telephone number(s) (as set out in your application form provided by yourself and/or possessed by The Learning and Training Consultancy) by way of; Voice call/phone call/SMS/MMS; and
(e) any other reason that is reasonable in connection with the above.
- If you have provided your family members’ personal information, you confirm that they have been informed of the contents of this Data Protection Consent Form and have consented to the collection, use or disclosure of their personal information for the purposes stated in this Data Protection Consent Form.
- Do let us know if there are changes to the personal information you have provided so that we can update our records accordingly.
- We will adopt appropriate security safeguards and measures to protect your photographs and video recordings from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or other risks. Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during our trainings/ programmes/ events for the purposes of reporting, news and publicity.
- The terms of this Data Protection Consent Form shall be in addition to all other terms of the service or assistance that may be applicable to you.
- The Learning and Training Consultancy reserves the right to close your registration i.e. not to provide further assistance should any of the following circumstances occur:
a) Failure, neglect and/or refusal to provide The Learning and Training Consultancy with accurate and truthful information about yourself.
b) Failure, neglect and/or refusal to a job referral without a valid reason
c) Failure, neglect and/or refusal to start work after securing a job without a valid reason.
d) Failure, neglect and/or refusal to accept to a job offer after attending the interview without a valid reason.
- 8. If you are filling up this application form for your child/ward, all references to “your personal information” here shall refer to your child’s/ward’s personal information”. Accordingly, any reference to “your family members’ personal information” shall refer to your child’s/ward’s family members’ personal information.
- By agreeing below, you represent and warrant that you are the user and/or subscriber of the telephone number(s) as set out in your application form provided by yourself and/or possessed by The Learning and Training Consultancy and that you have thus read and understood the above provisions.
Agreement & Declaration *
I hereby declare that all information provided by me in connection with this application is true, accurate and complete.
I hereby agree, acknowledge, and consent to The Learning and Training Consultancy to use my personal data for the purposes and services stated above.
Agreed To Received Emails
By submitting this FORM, you had agreed to received emails from us